A sampling of some of the equipment that is produced by Goldlands at their plant in
|Goldlands live sluice concentrator|
2. Portable HELICOID CONCENTRATORS called the Goldland "Blasters" which continuous feed and upgrade the metals and material. These units include the MicroBlasters, GoldBlasters and NuggetBlasters, starting at the smallest test units of 1 Ton/Hour, up to high capacity of 150 Ton/hr units.
3. TROMMEL/SCRUBBERS: These clay scrubbing units are portable a trailer mounted and process from 50 to 150 Tons/hour. The gravels are washed thoroughly, releasing any gold baring material from gravel conglomerates.
|Goldlands trommel unit|
4. Rotary MICRON GOLD CENTRIFUGES: These centrifugal cylinders have a series of baffles within. The units are rotated at a high but regulated speed which breaks the water tension and forces the micron, floating gold and precious metals to be captured and build up in the interior baffling. The units are then purged at the end of shift and the concentrate extracted.
5. SCREENING SYSTEMS: These high vibrating units have 4-6 decks and can be adapted to process either concentrate or bank run material. They are ideal for micron gold recovery.
6. MINING PROPERTIES AVAILABLE - Goldlands operates its own gold mines and has properties available for new customers who wish to learn to operate Goldland's mining equipment. Learn and earn at the same time!”